Ever considered the side effects of energy drinks?
Energy drinks, are on an all-time rise, with blends filled with caffeine, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, herbs and other substances. They claim to make you fly or turn you into beasts, promising a quick lift and added concentration, but these drinks have more negative effects than they let on.
Ironically, health experts advise that energy drinks should not be consumed during exercise. The large dose of caffeine and concentrated amount of sugar slow the body's ability to absorb water. Also, energy drinks when mixed with alcohol, poses potential health dangers such as racing heartbeat, elevation of blood pressure and even a heart attack. Those who ingest a lot of stimulating caffeine along with a lot of tranquilizing alcohol won't realize how drunk they really are, and can go out to drive a car because of that alert feeling.
The typical energy drink contains about 80 mg of caffeine per can, but many energy drinks contain much higher amounts than this. 80 mg is about the same amount of caffeine that's in an average strength cup of coffee and about twice the amount of caffeine that's in a cup of tea or a can of soda.
Here are some side affects you might want to know about:
• The high amount of caffeine in many energy drinks can overstimulate your heart and nervous system and increase your blood pressure.
• The high amount of caffeine in many energy drinks can cause dehydration.
• The high amount of sugar in many energy drinks can cause your energy to spike and then crash.
• The high amount of sugar in many energy drinks can lead to excess calories and weight gain.
• Some of the herbs in energy drinks may not interact well with certain medications.
If you're consuming energy drinks because you're frequently tired, there are better ways to boost your energy: get adequate sleep, exercise regularly, and eat a healthy diet. You also need to stay well-hydrated, as dehydration is a common cause of tiredness.Drinking plenty of water is the best way to stay hydrated because water is processed by the body differently than other types of fluids. Water also has plenty of health benefits.In conclusion, many energy drinks can have unhealthy or harmful side effects, and they should be used infrequently, if at all.
Flexadrin GOLD™ is safe for diabetics and patients with seafood allergies.BUY NOW
- About Celedrin
- About Joint Pain
- About Arthritis
- About Inflammation
- How to reduce inflammation Naturally
- Exercises To Alleviate Arthritis Pains And Stiffness
- Why Is Flexibility So Important?
- Super Foods For Arthritis
- Warning Signs of Over Exercising
- What is Celadrin
- Why not try Yoga
- Ever considered the side effects of energy drinks
- Stress hormones also cause the muscles to tighten up.